Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Stormfans Home | Gameday | Chat | Gallery | Links | About Us
Click here for Forum Registration information
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Marketplace Guidelines (Read 2182 times)
Scott
Admin

Seattle, WA
Marketplace Guidelines
Apr 18th, 2004 at 12:09pm

We take no responsibility for any of the transactions that take place via this forum. The appearance of an item for sale or trade on this forum does not imply our consent, approval or support for the item or the transaction being proposed. As with all anonymous internet transactions, it is up to the buyer and seller to accept whatever risk there may be in offering up a transaction or in agreeing to a transaction.

As much as we can, we will try to verify any claims that an item is being sold with the proceeds going to a charity or other non-profit group. If such a claim is made and you do not see a confirming reply by the Administrator in the respective topic thread, assume that the claim has not been verified.

We will be allowing forum members to post their email as a means of contact to help facilitate transactions in this forum. This applies to this forum section only. The site rule against providing personal information is still in effect, but we understand the need for speedy contact between parties during certain transactions. This only applies to adults. Minors are still prohibited from posting any personal information.

Thanks,
Scott

I, sir, am not a dog. But if I were, I would bite you thusly!
WWW http://www.facebook.com/scott.engelhardt  
IP Logged

Scott
Admin

Seattle, WA
Re: Marketplace Guidelines
Reply #1 - Jul 21st, 2004 at 10:51am

Disclaimer  
The views, statements, information and images contained in this web site are not endorsed, supported or supplied by the WNBA, the Seattle Storm, Seattle Sonics & Storm, the Basketball Club of Seattle, or any employee of those organizations.

I, sir, am not a dog. But if I were, I would bite you thusly!
WWW http://www.facebook.com/scott.engelhardt  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print