Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Stormfans Home | Gameday | Chat | Gallery | Links | About Us
Click here for Forum Registration information
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
2004 Caption This Winners (Read 1779 times)
Scott
Admin

Seattle, WA
2004 Caption This Winners
May 30th, 2005 at 9:53pm

Once again, the Caption This crack team of judges had a difficult decision to make and have found themselves in a quandry. We have a clear 1st and 2nd place with prizes for both, but we also feel the need to recognize one Storm fan who consistently made the judges snort their soda. But first...

Second Place goes to...

JenDub!

"OMIGOSH.....the IMMODIUM DIDN'T WORK!!!"

First Place goes to...

For the second season in a row... Wingardium!

"Suddenly, she made the connection between the big blonde and her well-thumbed copy of Athens Dream.

Time stopped."

Wingardium is our first ever repeat champion and has the choice between a Stormfans.org "Go Storm" shirt signed by last season's championship team, or a Storm t-shirt signed by Sheri Sam (surely a hot item now that the Mistress of Headbands is no longer in the Green, Red and Gold).

Congratulations to Wingardium and JenDub for setting off the ScottMeter
TM
like no one else. I will be contacting both of you to arrange for the delivery of your prizes.

One other Storm fan scored no less than 5 clean hits on the ScottMeter
TM
and needs to be recognized for their prolific and consistent captioning abilities. We don't have a prize, yet, but we'll come up with something.

Our first ever Keyboard Destruction Award (as in I spewed my drink all over my keyboard, cleaned it up, and then did it again) goes to...

Seattlegaucho!

Congratulations all and good luck with the 2005 Caption This contest!
« Last Edit: May 30th, 2005 at 10:06pm by Scott »  

I, sir, am not a dog. But if I were, I would bite you thusly!
WWW http://www.facebook.com/scott.engelhardt  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print