Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Stormfans Home | Gameday | Chat | Gallery | Links | About Us
Click here for Forum Registration information
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Storm vs Tulsa Jun-1-2012 (Read 1796 times)
Vegemite_Power
Starter

Vegemite Power!

Re: Storm vs Tulsa Jun-1-2012
Reply #15 - Jun 2nd, 2012 at 10:39am

My favorite CoconutMonkey picture is #2844.  It proves the saying "Look up in the sky, its a bird, it's a plane... Yes it IS a bird, SUE BIRD!"  She looks like she's about to fly up to the rim like in those cheezy Chinese fight movies.

What's also telling in that photo is that 2 of the Shock players aren't even looking at the shooter. 

"Be Quick, but don't hurry."
     Coach John Wooden
IP Logged

Michelle89
Starter

Aussie aussie aussie oi
oi oi

Holland
Re: Storm vs Tulsa Jun-1-2012
Reply #16 - Jun 2nd, 2012 at 12:04pm

Vegemite_Power wrote on Jun 2nd, 2012 at 10:39am:
My favorite CoconutMonkey picture is #2844.  It proves the saying "Look up in the sky, its a bird, it's a plane... Yes it IS a bird, SUE BIRD!"  She looks like she's about to fly up to the rim like in those cheezy Chinese fight movies.

What's also telling in that photo is that 2 of the Shock players aren't even looking at the shooter. 

Yeah its a pretty big leap aswell if you look at the ground and where her feet are. And its on a jumpshot which is also pretty cool

I also like this one where she is shooting her buzzer beater. And in the backround you see a lady with 2 thundersticks in her hand and with her jaw almost dropped to the ground  because of Sue's shot Grin
http://www.flickr.com/photos/canonfan/7320218044/in/set-72157630011868238

But what i loved to see was Tanisha's defense in this game. At 1 point she was fronting a postplayer and they tried to lob it to that player but T jumped and went after it and almost flew into the Storm bench. And Agler's reaction was fantastic. He rushed to T and helped her up and he was really pumped up about the play Smiley Birdy got out of her mini-slump in this game. Tanisha will follow her lead later on this season i have no doubt about that.
« Last Edit: Jun 2nd, 2012 at 12:10pm by Michelle89 »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print