Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Stormfans Home | Gameday | Chat | Gallery | Links | About Us
Click here for Forum Registration information
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Season Tickets for sale (Read 1187 times)
Cindy2244
Starter

Maple Valley
Season Tickets for sale
Apr 2nd, 2013 at 1:40pm

Hi Everyone,

My partner is having major surgery on May 14th and we will be going only to a few games this year. Once we receive our ticket packages, I will have most homes games and the exhibition game up for sale. We will keep tickets for 2-3 later games (either July, August or September depending on how well she progresses). Our tickets are in Section 101, row 2 right across from the Storm bench and at the end of the row. I believe the tickets are around $32 each and we would like to try to get what we paid if possible. I'll check back closer to the first or second week of May to see if there are any replies. If you are interested, just let me know and I'll contact you! Thanks! Go Storm!! Smiley

Thank you Force 10!!

IP Logged

Cindy2244
Starter

Maple Valley
Re: Season Tickets for sale
Reply #1 - May 9th, 2013 at 3:52pm

Hi everyone, well my season tickets are in..if you have a interest in a particular game, just contact me and let me know. The tickets are actually $36 each  and I will throw in the parking pass that we bought which will save you from having to pay for parking @$10. The only ticket that has been spoken for so far are the ones for the preseason game.
Thanks!!
Cindy2244 wrote on Apr 2nd, 2013 at 1:40pm:
Hi Everyone,

My partner is having major surgery on May 14th and we will be going only to a few games this year. Once we receive our ticket packages, I will have most homes games and the exhibition game up for sale. We will keep tickets for 2-3 later games (either July, August or September depending on how well she progresses). Our tickets are in Section 101, row 2 right across from the Storm bench and at the end of the row. I believe the tickets are around $32 each and we would like to try to get what we paid if possible. I'll check back closer to the first or second week of May to see if there are any replies. If you are interested, just let me know and I'll contact you! Thanks! Go Storm!! Smiley

Thank you Force 10!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print