Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Season Parking Pass (Read 1486 times)
I love Sue Bird
Rookie

Go Storm!

Season Parking Pass
Sep 23rd, 2013 at 4:42pm

Hello, I decided to purchase one of my friend's season tickets for the 2014 season as they already renewed and I was buying it off of them, which is why I'm coming here instead of talking to my rep as I just will go through my friend and use their rep. I know season parking passes are available, and was wondering when they become available to purchase and how about you go doing that? Do they generally sell out? Thank you. Smiley

IP Logged

Anotherfan
Veteran

WA
Re: Season Parking Pass
Reply #1 - Sep 23rd, 2013 at 5:48pm

I would suggest calling the Storm, as it might depend on whose name is on the season tickets?

I know that when I renewed they asked me if I was interested in buying the parking pass, and if you say yes they, I think, put you on a list to get back to you next year (I'm not sure if you buy it right away...). One year I said no, but then changed my mind months later, called my rep, and he said that after everyone had renewed, or not, they would know if they had any more, but he said that he thought they would have some left over, and they did, and he got back to me so I was able to get the pass.

But this could change every year, I think, so you should call the Storm.

One year I didn't buy the pass, then someone on this board advertised that they would sell theirs (they had gotten theirs as a courtside season ticket holder and it's complimentary for them, and they didn't drive to games so didn't need it)  and I met them before the first game and gave them an envelope full of cash Smiley ).

Maybe someone else knows more, but I think it might change year to year?
« Last Edit: Sep 23rd, 2013 at 5:50pm by Anotherfan »  

IP Logged

Awase
Veteran

WA
Reply #2 - Sep 23rd, 2013 at 7:47pm

When we renewed our tickets for next year, we said we wanted a parking pass.  The paperwork said they would contact us early next year about the passes.  The cost was added to our season tickets and the Pac 12 tournament tickets that we pre-ordered.  We paid in full and paid for season tickets, Pac-12 tourney tix and parking pass all together. 

If you by any chance have a Subaru, you can park for free in the 1st Ave garage if you carpool to the game.  We did this for a couple of years until we traded our Subarus in. 

I'm pretty sure that the parking passes are per account, not per seat so I think only the primary person on the account would have the right to purchase one.

"Undefeated in the f***ing playoffs!" Sue Effing Bird to Swin Cash 9/16/2010

IP Logged

I love Sue Bird
Rookie

Go Storm!

Reply #3 - Sep 24th, 2013 at 7:08pm

Thank you all for the help, I will be contacting the office soon. Also, if any of you courtside season ticket holders are looking to sell your parking pass, let me know. Thanks!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print