Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Storm BLOWOUT sale! (Read 2691 times)
GoStorm1015
Rookie

Go Storm!

Storm BLOWOUT sale!
May 31st, 2015 at 10:43pm

Iím selling a bunch of storm stuff from 2000 to 2012. Click on the link to access photos of the things that are for sale.† Iíll start posting things on Craigslist in the next few days, but I figured Iíll give folks on this site first dibs.†

"http://s172.photobucket.com/user/mahaglia/embed/slideshow/Seattle%20Storm"

I have a bunch more things than what is listed below like lunchboxes, almost every bobblehead given out, books, magazines, DVDs, basketball cards.† Checkout my link for the pictures of things for sale.† Ideally, I would like to do a deal for everything . . . so if there is a superfan out there that wants everything, we can settle on a steal of a price. If you are interested in grouping some items together, I could do that as well.† I would prefer email correspondence, as I do not check this site on a regular basis.†

E-mail: mahaglia@hotmail.com

Thanks for looking!

-------Highlights------

Lauren Jackson
-Game worn Nike shoes.† Not signed.†
-ďAthens DreamĒ book from Australia with Lauren on the cover.† Unsigned

Sue Bird
-Three pairs of game worn Nike shoes.† All are signed.† One pair is from the 2010 champion season.

Sheryl Swoopes
-Two pairs of unworn shoes.† One from 2004 Olympics and another from the 2008 WNBA season.†

Basketballs
-Signed basketballs from the 2011 and the 2012 teams.† Included in the signatures are Sue Bird, Lauren Jackson, Katie Smith, Tina Thompson.† Both balls are official game balls and are worth $100 without the signatures.
-Other signed basketballs that you can have if you buy the 2011 or the 2012 basketballs

Jerseys
-Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson from the reebok, adidas, and Bing eras.† Unsigned with original tags
-The original designed jersey signed by the entire 2001 team.† †Lauren Jacksonís rookie signature.†

Wheaties Box
-Signed wheaties box from most of the 2010 champion team and coaches.
-Unsigned wheaties box

Newspapers/Magazines
-Seattle Times front page and sports page of the 2004 and 2010 championships
-Signed Sports Illustrated UConn championship commemorative issue from 2002.† Sue Bird on the front and is signed.†
-ESPN the body issue with Diana Taurasi on the cover.† Unsigned

Basketball Cards
-Sue Bird WNBA Rookie
-Sue Bird Uconn Sophmore
-Sue Bird Jersey card
-Courtney Vandersloot Rookie, signed
-LJ jersey card
-Other random cards including more SB and LJ cards

IP Logged

GoStorm1015
Rookie

Go Storm!

Re: Storm BLOWOUT sale!
Reply #1 - Jun 1st, 2015 at 10:48pm

I added a picture for the jersey design from 2001 with the signatures of the 2001 team, including Lauren Jackson's rookie signature.

http://s172.photobucket.com/user/mahaglia/media/Seattle%20Storm/Jersey_zpstkinfa...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print