Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Congrats Adia! (Read 677 times)
Storm04.10
Veteran

Swin it to WIN IT!

Congrats Adia!
Apr 4th, 2016 at 10:02am

"I'm not going to back down from anyone, I don't care how big you are or fast or strong or whatever. That's just not my style."

IP Logged

scullyfu
Veteran

Re: Congrats Adia!
Reply #1 - Apr 4th, 2016 at 10:15am

SO VERY AWESOME!!

i've been wondering when her name would start being mentioned as HC-ing material. sounds like it was a done deal and they just had to wait til the Dawgs were out of the FF.

this is so terrific for Adia. she's obviously put in the hours and is ready to fly on her own. looking forward to seeing who she recruits to her staff.

wonder if she'll keep up with her color commentary for the Storm; kinda doubt she'll have time what with meeting with the alums and arranging a staff and recruiting.

again, so HAPPY FOR YOU, ADIA!
« Last Edit: Apr 4th, 2016 at 10:19am by scullyfu »  

I'll always bleed Storm green!

IP Logged

Anotherfan
Veteran

WA
Reply #2 - Apr 4th, 2016 at 10:30am

big congrats to Adia!!!!!!!

IP Logged

czechchick7
Hall of Famer

Dalmatian without the
spots

WA
Reply #3 - Apr 5th, 2016 at 5:35am

Had a feeling this would happen as soon as AZ's HC job was vacant.  Nice for Adia to go back to her school and rebuild that program.

"A dream that's too big is just the right size."-Jennifer Azzi     “Have the courage to follow your dreams. That’s your gift to the world.”-Cathy Rush in "The Mighty Macs"

IP Logged

bcdawg04
Veteran

WA
Reply #4 - Apr 8th, 2016 at 8:26pm

Congrats to Adia!

I think she'll be great at Arizona. She was great for UW and we will certainly miss her, but what an amazing opportunity for her. She gets to go back to her alma mater, where she was basically the best player to come out of the program, as the head coach. It must be a dream come true for her. She's earned it.

This is great for Arizona, I think it is great for the conference, and it also reflects well on Coach Neighbors.

"One of these days, you're going to make a ref cry."&&&&"I know you!  You're a Hooligan!"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print