Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
6/30/16 Wings @Storm (Read 551 times)
Anotherfan
Veteran

WA
6/30/16 Wings @Storm
Jun 30th, 2016 at 1:58pm

this is the first of 2 home games we have with Dallas this season, the second after the Olympics, we lost one at their place so we could use a good game here! We have been playing well as of late (Stewie out of this world), I'll be there screaming again tonight!!

GO STORM!

Reminder if going to the game-- Goodwill again accepting clothing donations near the east entrance. OneOrlando online auction ends midnight (PDT) tonight, lots of good stuff!
« Last Edit: Jun 30th, 2016 at 1:59pm by Anotherfan »  

IP Logged

bcdawg04
Veteran

WA
Re: 6/30/16 Wings @Storm
Reply #1 - Jun 30th, 2016 at 10:34pm

Powers is a little punk ass.

"One of these days, you're going to make a ref cry."&&&&"I know you!  You're a Hooligan!"

IP Logged

Anotherfan
Veteran

WA
Reply #2 - Jun 30th, 2016 at 11:29pm

bcdawg04 wrote on Jun 30th, 2016 at 10:34pm:

you know, I totally missed that, I looked down for a second and looked up and it had already happened (the double technical)-- what happened?
« Last Edit: Jun 30th, 2016 at 11:30pm by Anotherfan »  

IP Logged

gentree13
Starter

Dont Arouse the Wrath
of the Great & Powerful
Loz!

Beacon Hill
Reply #3 - Jul 1st, 2016 at 12:30am

Anotherfan wrote on Jun 30th, 2016 at 11:29pm:
bcdawg04 wrote on Jun 30th, 2016 at 10:34pm:

you know, I totally missed that, I looked down for a second and looked up and it had already happened (the double technical)-- what happened?

I wasn't looking directly at it, but I saw Jewell Loyd gave Aerial Powers a bit of a shove from down on the ground as soon as the ref turned her back to announce the call to the table.  Powers retaliated with an intimidating hover over Jewell, daring her to react further. They exchanged some words, but it was clear from Jewell's face she didn't want it to escalate any further.

Seattleites buy more sunglasses per capita than any other city in the nation. Seattle was the first city in the US to play a Beatles song on the radio. A group of ravens/crows is called a murder. Here's to bilita mpash (blissful dreams).

IP Logged

Anotherfan
Veteran

WA
Reply #4 - Jul 1st, 2016 at 12:33am

ok thanks gentree

IP Logged

czechchick7
Hall of Famer

Dalmatian without the
spots

WA
Reply #5 - Jul 1st, 2016 at 5:51am

You forgot the chest bump Powers gave Loyd as she got within inches of her face after Loyd got up.

"A dream that's too big is just the right size."-Jennifer Azzi     “Have the courage to follow your dreams. That’s your gift to the world.”-Cathy Rush in "The Mighty Macs"

IP Logged

bcdawg04
Veteran

WA
Reply #6 - Jul 1st, 2016 at 5:27pm

I think Jewell took exception to Powers not backing off when the whistle blew and thus making it harder for her to get up. The intimidation from Powers started before Jewell got off the ground.

Anyway...too many minutes for KML. She's not contributing anything on the court.
« Last Edit: Jul 1st, 2016 at 5:29pm by bcdawg04 »  

"One of these days, you're going to make a ref cry."&&&&"I know you!  You're a Hooligan!"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print